Tuesday 13 December 2011

the relevance factor!!!

We cannot come to a conclusion without knowing and analyzing the truth and facts. 
                                                                              Present world is competitive, no matter what your interests are, if you want to survive, you need money and for money, there is a little chance of getting it, by excelling in your interests. There are millions, who were not given the chance to chose, because as soon as they were born, they were meant to be something their elders wished. I happen to be one of them, though i was not chosen to be someone, but was required to concentrate on studies alone, leaving my own interests aside. As time passed, i searched for something that i be interested in, in the choices left before me. I was given an option to chose, but the choices laid before me were chosen, not by me but by others. How many more people are there outside who are like me? No one cares, because there is nothing to lose if an interest is sacrificed to survive in the competitive world. I am doing my masters in which i have absolutely no interest at all! Why do i do, what i do? 
The Relevance factor, which is important to your success in life and for your satisfaction, is not there for me any more. I miss it. I get to realize that i am good with numbers and pursue my education in biotechnology, then again join for masters in biomedical engineering. And i obtain a job with the help of skill in numbers. A job in IT company. Only one question rings in my mind always! what the hell am i doing? No satisfaction, no relevancy to what i read, what i study and what i do for a living. Still i am happy, its funny that one can be happy, not because of something that made him happier, but because, he got used to irrelevance in his life. 

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment