Wednesday 7 December 2011

Life as it seemed to be!!!

Its been almost a week since i left my room, except for food in the dining hall! Sitting in my room , all day, left me thinking, about few things over and over, but getting nowhere. When you have nothing to do, even if you have something to do, but there is lack of interest, then you are left with free time. I had this kind of time before.  Three years back, i had a little accident and was left to rest with a synthetic PoP on my right leg for one whole month. I had nothing to do except to spend my time by thinking about what i am, why did i act, what really did matter to me, what do i care for, where do i stand with what i've done till now!! believe me these are few things that screw you up completely if you do not have the correct answers. What happened a month after my recovery was completely opposite of how i lived before. Dont expect too much of a change, i didnt become an ascetic but changed my way of seeing things and acting accordingly. When you endure a physical injury that renders you helpless and what boosts your recovery is just your hope, you will definitely notice a change in the world around you. After three years, now, i dont have any physical injuries to bring me hope again, but i have time, which is exactly what i need to sort things out. Though time seems to go faster than it really is, i am still left with a lot of time than others.  Life, as it seemed to be, is becoming brighter while the darkness that engulfed me till now is retreating slowly. Every one hopes for a better future, so do i!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment