Friday 16 December 2011

A faulty pleasure and a lost purpose!

There is silence in the air,
Realization hits me as calmness crept into my mind.
I open my eyes and find myself getting strangled by guilt. This guilt is not of a crime I've committed, but of the life I've wasted.
There's no use repenting, but I've nowhere to go. I made myself bound to be like this, waiting to be released by an unknown hand.
Worthy of no one, this life of mine is of no use. There is nothing but filth, residing in a dark corner. I see myself squandering the wealth of freedom. Time, that is valuable, still makes its presence at the end of the tunnel, but still i hesitate to move forward. Mistakes from the past haunt me, they do no want me to get rid of this guilt. Thoughts are in sync with my guilt, i keep hating myself.
Suddenly love seems far away,
sacrifice only, leads the way. Hell is not afar, waiting to welcome me into its core to punish me for the life I've led till now.
There is no honor, there is no good in being what i am. Life is for a purpose and i happen to escape from the very roots of responsibility. Pleasure is what I've been seeking, unable to distinguish between the materialistic and the psychological one.
I do not worship out of faith, but of selfishness, always eager to flee from the purpose and now i do not know what i am, when the life lost its cause. My life lost its meaning, thrown out of happiness. I stumble upon thoughts which are nothing but a wisp of smoke. I look myself in the mirror and i stare in astonishment at my eyes as of the moment, behind those lids, there is nothing but vacant space.
 this load of mine, i cannot bear,
there is nothing in there to spare,
everything i touch is filth,
the reason is nothing but my guilt.
i am crying out to take away this pain,
that is making me insane,
i have to believe,
that there is still chance to relieve
myself, i look forward to hope,
before i tumbled down the slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment