Tuesday 31 January 2012

The Predator & the Prey

This is not about the species thing like we watch in discovery or animal planet television shows, but rather it is about the two kinds of personalities that exist in us. Whatever it might be, the basic principle remains the same
: the predator either kills or the prey escapes, both co-existing together will only make things a little complex.
          We think in many ways for every move we make, we weigh the outcomes and decide which way to go, which way to step ahead. Fortunately few of us are more capable in this than others and they live on without any major hiccups. But the rest, we get stuck in a dilemma, to chose the right option, to make the right decision.
Nobody is perfect and nobody can escape without making a mistake!
              Whatever i do, the outcome of my action will decide whether i am going to be a predator or prey. I am the predator and prey of myself. Its tough deciding which part of me, i have to let go, because the weaker part has the stronger connection and i live it everyday, but the stronger part comes to use occasionally to save my ass from getting into troubles that have a perspective to vanquish the purpose of life.
         The Prey:
               " 
I can't take it anymore. Things are not as they usually were! I am beginning to sense the stares and laughs when i pass by, i can sense people thinking about me as a loser, good-for-nothing brat who spends his time reading bullshit and passing time without any seriousness of his aims and goal. My friends think of me as a bad influence, one, no one can understand because i am being unpredictable. They decide whether i'm in or not. I am depending on others without any other option, because i screwed up my life pretty bad. I let others empower me. I want to change but how can i if i am not interested, if i don't like what i've to do to get back to my former self or rather to enter a door which leads me to former self. "
       The Predator:
               "I am the former self. This happens to me all the time. I am the best when i am least expected. For some reason, i don't have that grip to stay longer than usual, just to take myself a little higher than others. I leave as soon as i achieve something. I don't care the stares, the laughs and the talks behind me. For me, I kick ass if anybody gets in my way. I do things if i like them. My life has to be like this. I am an achiever, everybody is. If everyone can achieve something, why can't i? I can, time has come to prove myself again and this time i am gonna make my stand. People had their chance and they have done pretty well in gaining a upper hand on me, but no more. They have crossed the threshold limit and now they'll see what i am capable of when i am serious about what i do!"
            These two thoughts are always there! The desire to make myself worthy, make myself different never leaves. Life is never complex, its easy to survive, you just have to figure out which is the path. You may not have a chance to turn around and go back but you can always make a new path ahead for yourself. Time has come to taste a little change in atmosphere!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. according to some environmental conditions.....
    we r d predatorn prey ourself suffering d self.......!!!!!!!!1111

    ReplyDelete