Tuesday 24 January 2012

Prejudice of being in love!!!!!!

There was a girl who stole my heart........i'm just being silly....let me start it again....there was a girl whom i once liked, liked so much that i asked her to marry me, in time. I was barely out of teenage and there i was, deciding about whom to marry. She told me that i am a sincere lover but that she is not worthy of my love, the reason as to why she felt like that, i never knew, for she chose the only way I would let her go from my life....insult! The moment she told me that she never did wanted me in her life and so i had to get the hell out of her life and to never contact her again, i immediately obliged.
This unfortunate event, i never wished
for my love, as i never wanted it perished!
but alas, i knew the truth
that my love wasn't real as i had thought!
Before all this happened, i never thought i would get over her if at all she left me and i would move on. I wanted to suffer, i wanted to cry, i welcomed darkness, that pain was indescribable. I might have lost it, not the will to live, because i liked my life, i didn't want to end up like another failed lover for i know the world has already scores of them! but the will to love, as at that moment for a fraction of second, i despised them. The failure is nothing, it just stays there for a moment , but the memory of it, it never leaves unless you get over it. It just lingers there, in your weakest part of mind, trying to control you, making you desperate to give into depression. Suddenly the beauty of the world around you just slips into background, the senses work but you don't notice them any more.  Every happy face you see, you envy, hate occupies the place of love, eventually destroying you. But i got over it, i liked my life too much to lose it over a failed attempt of getting in a relationship. The control wasn't that strong, for in just few days, i began to feel normal again, the sunlight was warm over my skin, just the feel of it made me live and ignore the sorrow. It drove away the darkness. The breeze, the warming rays of morning light, it was like protection. It made me feel safe! and i knew i moved on. Never again did it feel bad again but more than that i was glad and still am that she told me leave. Not only because i realised that i only liked her very much but never loved her, but also life gave me another girl, the one i dreamt for years, the one i only wished i'd fall in love with. "A dream come true"- you should know , i used this phrase so often that i really couldn't believe in dreams coming true. So many years of waiting that made me believe that , that particular girl did not exist. Finally i met her. I know what you must be feeling like, "history repeats itself" , girl breaks up, guy falls in love another girl! Well, how low it may sound, it is the nature of life, it is how life is intended to be. This i am not telling to support myself but it is true. True love doesn't mean that you need to destroy yourself if the girl rejects you. Love is always true, but if it doesn't work out, if your partner doesn't feel like it towards you, may be she is not the right one! Your love is always true as long as you stay sincere to it! Try hard, Love sincerely, still if its a failure, its not your fault anymore, so just move on! Because there is more, out in the world, the nature is always there with its arms wide open to welcome you to live, to be a part of its beauty. And for that you need only do one thing! Have the will, never lose it for a person who is not a match for you. She might be a good person but if she doesn't feel your love, she isn't the right one! Why die over a faulty cause, when there is whole world of true love out there, when there is your true love waiting somewhere for you to go and live with her happily everafter!!! May be i found mine, for now atleast i feel like it. If she agrees, which she has to for i am a very stubborn idiot who doesn't give it up easily, we might enjoy the taste of love. Tempting, isn't it...the very feel of being in love...the shock you feel when you look at the face of the one you love, the craving that is in your body to feel her, to have her in your arms, to kiss, its just beautiful!!!!
Come my love for i need to embrace
i want to feel the love's grace!
Nothing is as pure,
so there was never any need for cure!
We just thought we lost it,
for our mind and heart believed what we wanted to believe,
For just once if people think of trying once more,
there will be no suicides anymore!
Life, for it has only purpose,
you have to move on,
die if you want to
but know that its not the end and never even in your dreams say that you are dying because you lost your love! because that is the lie you believed and the whole world believed and still believes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment