Monday 27 August 2012

Insanity redefined......!

The music is on, one moment there is the lakme flower duet and then the next it changes to the glitch mob remix of seven nation army. I haven't been noticing the playlist, but i have been imagining a peaceful life listening to the opera. But this remix beat shakes me out of my reverie and within seconds i'm thinking of booze, wild parties and untimely insanity. Life has been offering a new twist everyday, a new adventure awaiting every morning.
This adrenaline rush, it never stops..
the hunger it just grows stronger, not of food but of blood..
the nerves strain, muscles pull, eyes glower with lust.
This torture, this madness, it doesnt flinch when i see the prey,
Sanity just vanishes, thoughts merge, giving me clarity,
i'm no human anymore ostensibly an animal, wandering though deserted streets, calling and looking for its prey. this game, its exciting, enticing, invigorating. I'm deprived of all senses by the end of day, not knowing whether i have to sleep or not. Insomnia grips me hard, this energy , its exhausting to carry, to spend, only the fear of losing the next day's adventure makes me close my eyes forcefully!
"may be the age" says my father, looking at me with horror, as make my appearance with dishevelled hair, flailing, staggering on my steps, grunting all the way.
To kill, to tear through the flesh with just teeth, to peel the skin off with bare hands , to bath in blood, to kiss the mistress, beating the shit out of her, to play with fate, to enjoy pain, to torture with pleasure, to laugh at the problems, to run when world wants you to stop, to show off at the jealous bystanders, to tell them to shove their D's in their respective arses, to make fun of the powerful, to just spite them out of interest, to fight out of amusement, to bewilder the guests, to kick the authoritative, to be the dictator. Yes, the thought hangs there...in middle air...i just gasp and grasp with my fingers of imagination and see myself hauling the dead bodies of the greed, relatives of fools into cemetery.
This insanity is redefined as i try to find my way back to write after a long time of withholding the urge. this play of words has not ended, it's just the new beginning as i start my new era of an "achiever's" life!!! 

1 comment: